LPN & RN NECLEX Review
Introduction to the NCLEX Review
OBJECTIVE: To successfully passed the NCLEX exam by identifying opportunities for improved performance, and perfecting test taking techniques.
- NCELX Practice Exam.
- Identifying a Strategy.
- What type of information is on the NCLEX?
- Computerized Adaptive Testing.
- The Nursing Process.
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.
- Test Taking Skills for the NCLEX.
- Test Taking Tips for the NCLEX.
- Test Taking Skills Multiple Choice.
- Test Taking Skills True/False.
- Test Taking Skills Math.
- Stress Management
- Memorization Tips.
- 2000 Questions.